- Be sure to start with a smooth, clean surface (non-glossy wall paint.)
- Remove hooks, light fixtures, and plates; fill cracks and holes with spackling compound and sand until smooth.
- We recommend that two people install the mural together.
- Do not pre-trim your mural.
- Make sure you approve your mural layout before trimming any excess material
- Measure and mark your guideline.
- Peel off backing as you go, starting at the top left corner.
- Stick to the wall, and smooth out any bubbles or wrinkles.
- Trim excess material (if necessary.)
- Tape measure and straight edge.
- Trimming knife.
- Smoothing tool or smoothing brush.
- Wall covering adhesive, or paste (vinyl and canvas only).
- Pasting brush or 100mm foam roller (vinyl and canvas only).
- Clean damp sponge.